Friday, January 20, 2012

A Glorious Birthday Morning Tea In The Country



Hi everybody, well it’s certainly been a long time since Da Godmuvva has been back
to her blog but she promises to be round more often in 2012. I do hope I
still have at least ONE follower….. Hey Jude are you still around……LOL

I think I will start my blog afresh in 2012. Same Godmuvva........fresh news....

We had a lovely morning tea at Kentucky Roses (http://www.kentuckyroses.com.au/) on January
7 for my darling daughter’s 40th birthday on January 8, same day as Elvis was born, how cool is that. Kentucky Roses setting was absolutely beautiful, andwith being set in the country it just seemed so very quiet and peaceful. No noise of traffic etc., as you enjoyed the most sumptious home made slices and cakes, to die for, while sitting amongst the most delightful rose gardens Godmuvva has experienced for a while. Kentucky Roses has a truly country feel, with chickens pecking in the garden as you enjoy your coffee. They (chickens) even had guinea fowl for a friend. Godmuvva's darling grandchildren just loved the chickens, so much so, they asked their father would he buy them a chicken pleeeeeeeeeeze. He said yes, he would certainly buy them a chicken, on Monday, at the supermarket deli in town, no problems……ha ha ha
To finish off today I just had to add a piccie of my beautiful grandchildren sitting amongst the roses. No no, Godmuvva is not at all biased, she just loves her grandies to bits !! More on Kentucky Roses soon, so please stick around for the next instalment........

4 comments:

  1. Nice to see you around again. And you have every right to be proud of those grandies -they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a long road to get your blog back up and running sweetheart...but worth it. Hope you have a nice time blogging in 2012.
    p.s. will you take me to Kentucky Roses when I come up next time???
    Hugs...Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, yep I think they are toooo cute !! They are my only grandchildren, maybe that helps. I am going to try and stick at this now and post regularly, I had health problems in 2009 which put me off for quite a while, but I am patched up and rearing to go again....hugs from Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jude, and I wouldn't be back here without your help, thank goodness you understand blondes too eh ha ha....
    Of course I will take you to Kentucky Roses when you visit next, but be sure to come in spring or summer when the roses are in bloom.

    ReplyDelete