Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm a NEW BLOGGER!

A great big hello to all the fellow crafties out there in craftyland...I am VERY new at this, so please bear with me. I may need some help here. I have just had a very welcome and equally surprising visit from my bestest friend who has a terrific website called Calico Cottage. Da Calico Cottage lady alias Judith Tetley has assured me I will (FAST!!) become addicted to blogging.......so here goes......

I have about ten knitting projects on the go, things to be sewn up, things to be finished etc. etc. We are expecting our new baby grandaughter (Miss Polly) in August, and I am trying to finish a beautiful rug for her, and meanwhile I am knitting a hugely complicated cardi for my little grandson, (Mr. Magoo)...this cardi has cables with lots of twists and turns, its the type of knitting
I need to do it alone, without any chatter......, but of course the 'divine one' that I live with can't get that so,......I have been getting up through the night and knitting the odd row or two.......long process though. When I learn how to add piccies on here I will show you the bit and pieces of the cardi I have so far completed.

Golly its breezy here this morning, the sun is trying to shine-one degree this morning, I guess that's better than the minus 6's we have been having.

Anyway look forward to blogging with you all.......lots of hugs from your new blogging Godmuvva (Cause I am Da Godmuvva of Crafting Friends...........)

  1. you can see I am still learning the piccie came out beside my post, not below it....sorry bout that, I will work on it.....I promise !!!

    ReplyDelete