Thursday, February 9, 2012

Godmuvva's Been Re-shuffling & Recycling





Well this time I have doing a bit of re-shuffling. I knitted a hot water bottle cover with a teddy bear theme, nope.........didn't like the severity of the bright pink teddy bear head, so I took it off, knitted a softer pink furry sheep head (and legs etc.) and bingo !! It looks much better now !! So then this sheep had to have a mate of course......mmmmmmm.....maybe a green and chocolate sheep would look nice....
And so I just keep on creating...and because I am a pretty thrifty Godmuvva, I knitted a coathanger and re-used the teddy bear head..it's called "recycling" I guess ...anyway....I sure hope you enjoy Godmuvva's latest creations folks..

3 comments:

  1. Love the hot water bottle covers, especially the sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Godmuvva has to love sheep, daughter lives on sheep property which sells Wool to Italy. And Godmuvva also lives in sheep area.

      Delete