Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Godmuvva's Found A Favourite Blog



Hi all, it's me again..............yep......"Da Godmuvva Of All Things Crafty"....

Godmuvva's been doin a bit of surfin, searching for some interesting blogs to share with you. Blogs with some really nice knitting or crochet work. Anyway I do love this sight, it's written in Swedish but you can click the "translate" button and bingo !! Engrish!!!.....as my Japanese Students used to say to me !!! Anyway I just wanted to share this lovely blog with you all, so please enjoy...I hope you like it as much as I do......and check out this cute little dog, isn't he just the cutest? ..........and you don't have to feed him or bath him either, yep EXACTLY the type of dog Godmuvva luvs!! Off to make a pair of really cool (strawberry, but please don't tell anybody, cause it's a secret....ssshhhh) bootees...Godmuvva will be back with the finished product soon... and meanwhile here's the link for you....

http://amigurumipasvenska.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Got it Jen...love the "gigglypuff"!
    Hugs..Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first impression was AAAW. What a sweet friend for a young'un (of any age). Welcome back Godmuvva

    ReplyDelete