Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Godmuvva's Strawberry & Violet Creations







Hi all, Godmuvva is back with her finished Strawberry Booties, as promised. I just wanted to share them with you, I am very pleased with the end result, I must admit, Godmuvva sure had to have a few of those "bathtime inspirations" to finish them. She wanted to knit seperate soles with the Strawberry booties and just wasn't sure how to do it. A few more baths, a bit more thinking and ta da....here they are. Of course you can't just have a lone pair of booties, they get very lonely sitting there on their own, so Godmuvva made a pair of "Voilet" bootees to keep the Strawberries company, so please enjoy as much as Godmuvva enjoys making them.

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful booties!!

    And thank you for visiting my blog. I enjoyed looking thru your blog and seeing some of your beautiful creations. :)

    ReplyDelete